After 3 decades on the air in Burlington and the Tri states I'm leaving Mix 107.3 to move to another career at WCCO in the Twin Cities.
My last two weeks I'm bringing some special friends and guests back to take one more stroll down memory lane. Sadly, I can't bring everyone on. If you'd like to leave a memory about something fun or how we connected that would be awesome.
Just drop me a line here: email@example.com.
I can't thank you enough for your friendship and loyalty!
Cosmo in the Morning show features:
6:30 Star of the Day email Cosmo your request: firstname.lastname@example.org
6:40 Brain Drain
7:45 Cos Quiz
13 Lies Adults Tell That We Can’t Believe We Believed As Kids from buzzfeed
1. If you make a silly face, it'll get stuck like that
2. If you go outside with wet hair, you'll get sick
3. TV is bad
4. The babysitter will play with you
5. Your Elementary school grades count
6. You're a musical prodigy
7. That cute puppy across the street is sick, so we can't go and pet it
8. Your goldfish/hamster/imaginary friend ran away
9. You have to wait an hour to swim after you eat or you'll get cramps
10. Maybe tomorrow...
11. If you swallow apple seeds, an apple tree will grow inside of you
12. We have to leave the store because it's closing
13. There are no more cookies
Top 9 Reasons Santa Claus Would Make A Great Husband from nickmom
#9 He’s always in a jolly mood.
#8 Controls the naughty/nice list.
#7 Runs his own company.
#6 Doesn’t need to break the bank on a high-end car.
#5 Highly unlikely that he’ll fall into an office romance.
#4 Guaranteed job security.
#3 Doesn’t require fancy meals. Milk and cookies are just fine.
#2 Has unlimited access to malls.
#1 Only works late one night a year.
12 Awesome And Terrible Things About Being An Adult from thefrisky.com
Awesome: Ice Cream For Dinner
Terrible: Being On Hold
Awesome: Watching Sex Scenes Without Your Parents Sitting Next To you On The Couch
Terrible: Having To Go To Work (If You Hate Your Job)
Awesome: Getting To Go To Work (If You Love Your Job)
Terrible: Random Health Problems
Terrible: Spending Money On Boring Things
Awesome: Spending Money On Ridiculous Things
Terrible: Realizing That Just Loving Someone Isn’t Enough
Awesome: No bedtime
Terrible: Paying Student Loans Forever
11 Secrets We Don’t Want Guys To Know from collegecandy.com
We don't wake up looking this good
We've tested how our first name sounds with your last name
We hate shaving
We put a lot of thought into texting you
We can cry at the smallest things
Sometimes we need to use the restroom
We Facebook stalked your ex
We have a concrete list of potential baby names picked out
Even though we think cat-calling is degrading... We are secretly flattered
Our weight, our dress size, our jeans size All off limits. You will regret it if you ask.
We want dessert, gosh darn it
10 Cheesiest Pick-Up Lines according to Cosmo UK
1. "Your dad must be a thief because he stole the stars and put them in your eyes"
2. "If I were to rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together"
3. "I must be in heaven because I can see an angel"
4."Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"
5. "Here's 10p - go phone your mum and tell her you won't be coming home tonight"
6. "You're under arrest. The charge - trespassing in my dreams"
7. "Is that a ladder in your tights or a stairway to heaven?"
8. "You must be tired because you've been running through my mind all day"
9. "If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?"
10. "Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes" - Darius Danesh So, why wait use them to win your lady love.
5 Signs You're Dating A Married Man from match.com
1. You only meet a few friends It’s obvious that something’s amiss if he insulates you from his life and you don’t meet his friends or family. But even if he does introduce you to certain people in his inner circle, is it always the same small group as opposed to a variety of people and at various occasions? Limiting your contact with his friends and family to a select group usually means he has a network of people who know he’s cheating and go along with it.
2. He won’t stay local A telltale sign is that he always chooses restaurants or activities that are far, far away from where he lives. He certainly wouldn’t want to take a date anywhere in his neighborhood because there’s a very strong likelihood that someone would recognize him.
3. You only know his cell phone number A bad sign is that he only gives you a cell phone number, not a home number, and gives you some excuse about how he’s never home (so his cell is the best way to reach him) or that he doesn’t have a land line. Or he doesn’t give you any number and explains why it’s best for him to always call you.
4. He pulls the hand-to-mouth move One big clue: When you ask him about his past relationships or if he’s been married before, he shows lying behaviors, like looking away or down or putting his hand over his mouth. These are classic body language signs that show he’s holding back and not wanting to reveal everything about himself. Another sign of lying is clearing his throat, licking his lips, or touching his nose. Research shows that blood vessels in the nose actually get larger when you lie, and he’s feeling that happen, which makes him touch his nose.
5. Case the car he drives One tip-off can be the kind of car he has. The married guy I dated drove a Volvo station wagon even though he said he was divorced with grown kids. A single guy wouldn’t drive a family car.